I Need More Clients: Digital Marketing Strategies That Grow Your Business
Jason Ciment, author of the new book: “I Need More Clients: Digital Marketing Strategies That Grow Your Business” joins Enterprise Radio. Leading digital marketing consultant, Jason Ciment, is a CPA, attorney, author, and a software engineer now adds a second book to his repertoire.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- What prompted you to write this book?
- What is your background for formulating this book?
- Why is the book timely now?
- Who is this book for?
- What’s the biggest mistake people make with their business website?
- How has social media changed business?
- This book appears to cover everything so do you see a sequel book for this topic too?
- What’s your best business advice for someone launching a new business?
Leading digital marketing consultant, Jason Ciment, a CPA, attorney, author, and a software engineer now adds a second book to his repertoire. His newly released book, I Need More Clients: Digital Marketing Strategies That Grow Your Business, is now available on Amazon in paperback. Ciment, with his unorthodox background, offers business insights and step-by-step lead generation techniques culled from decades of experience working with clients, influencers and entrepreneurs.
Ciment is known as a “quadruple threat” in business marketing circles because his diversity of skills inspired him to reject traditional corporate paths in favor of creating his own business success models. Through his firm, GetVisible, he and his partner Michael Moshkovich have applied a unique approach to digital marketing that has helped clients grow and transform their businesses into thriving evergreen enterprises.
Website: Click here