Ten Steps to Begin Outsourcing:
1. What needs to be done in your business every day.
2. Break your up your business into those task daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly.
3. Decide what task can be done by others and what must be done by you.
4. Create systems of instructions and guidelines that can be easily followed by those that you outsource.
5. Determine what skills that are needed to complete your task so you know who to hire.
6. Hire the appropriate team.
7. Implement systems to support and empower your team.
8. Inspect what to expect.
9. Let go of team members that are not a good fit.
10. Continue to get the help that you need to help grow your business.