How to Use Partnership Marketing to Skyrocket Your Business
Dale Beaumont, Founder & CEO of BRiN and an award-winning technology entrepreneur, international speaker and author of 16 best-selling books again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to use partnership marketing to skyrocket your business.
- What is Partnership Marketing and how does it work?
- Can you please give us some examples of this strategy in action.
- What is the first step to setting up a successful partnership?
- How do you identify the right companies to partner with?
- How do you reach out and contact potential marketing partners?
- How do you create a win/win opportunity for both parties?
- How can people find out more information about this strategy?
Dale Beaumont is an Award-Winning Technology Entrepreneur, International Speaker & Author of 16 Best-Selling books.
Dale started his first business at 19 and has been building companies ever since. One of those companies is now a multimillion dollar enterprise, which has enabled Dale to become an Investor, Philanthropist, and to step foot in 70 countries.
Dale has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Gizmodo and GQ, just to name a few.
With a passion to give back, Dale’s goal is to help more than one million entrepreneurs around the world with BRiN, “The World’s First Business Advisor Powered by Artificial Intelligence”.
Available for free as a smartphone App, BRiN is now capable of providing personalised education and human-like support to every entrepreneur on the planet, all at the same time.
Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/dalebeaumont | https://www.facebook.com/BRiNdotai
Twitter: @Dale_Beaumont | @brindotai
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dalejbeaumont | https://www.instagram.com/brin.ai