How to sell more, without pi**ing buyers off!
Peter Strohkorb, CEO at Peter Strohkorb Consulting International that advises B2B reps and organisations to sell more by focusing on their customers again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Peter Strohkorb discuss the following:
- What prompted you to become active in customer centricity and customer-centric selling?
- Is there a difference between customer focus, customer centricity and customer experience?
- What is the main thing to consider when a sales rep tries to establish contact with a buyer for the first time?
- How can sales reps help buyers to buy?
Boards of Directors, CEOs, Leaders in sales, marketing and customer service, and their teams, work with Peter to quickly advance their organisations to a more customer-centric perspective, higher sales performance and a superior customer experience.
Peter’s clients have experienced:
– new sales revenue of up to 433% (!)
– within just a few weeks
– enjoyed ROI in excess of 10-times their investment
Peter has over 20 years of corporate business experience in executive-level Sales and Marketing leadership roles with some of the biggest brands on the planet. He has also worked with SMEs and NFPs to support their growth agenda.
Today, he is a sought-after expert business adviser, conference speaker, published author of the Amazon 5-Star rated book ‘The OneTEAM Method’.
Peter holds qualifications in Marketing and Management from the prestigious Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) in Sydney, Australia.
Peter is available to you globally online and in person. Contact Peter now for an obligation-free call about your business challenges.
People also listened to this: Australia’s Outsourced Marketing Queen Bee