How to Become an Event Planner and Industry Challenges
Tracy Fuller, Founder and CEO of Event Heroes with a mission to share what they have learned to empower others to be their very best joins Enterprise Radio. At Event Heroes they are passionate about providing event planners with free resources, educational tools and coaching so they can become the HEROES for their clients.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tracy Fuller discuss the following:
- What do you see as today’s biggest challenge for Event Planners?
- On a social event level, what does a planner need to do to stay in the know?
- How is technology effecting events?
- In the current attmostphere of DIY (do it yourself) brides, are wedding planners a thing of the past?
- If I want to become an event or wedding planner, how do I get started?
- Tracy, what is a good tip for those that are wanting to be in the event business?
Starting from her kitchen table and raising two kids on her own to building a successful 7-figure event planning business.
After nearly three decades in the event industry as the owner of InnovativeEvents, Tracy has established herself as a leader and trailblazer by her peers and competitors alike.
Tracy continues to grow InnovativEvents by providing décor, backstage production and complete coordination of corporate and private events. She’s delivered fun, engaging and memorable events for small, intimate gatherings to large events with over 3,000 attendees. She’s worked for various Fortune 500 Companies as well as Google, Oracle, Allstate Insurance and many other large corporations. She has also worked with well-known celebrities including Elton John, Bon Jovi, Keith Urban and others.
Today, Tracy is bringing her knowledge, experience and expertise to the event planning world to help aspiring and professional event planners go from being an ordinary event planner to becoming a Super Hero Event Planner!
Social Media Links: