How good or bad interior design, affects your office or home
Lara O’Donnell, Director at Tailored HQ that is an Interior Design Company joins Enterprise Radio. Based in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, the team from TailoredHQ has everything you need to customise your home to achieve your dream look.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lara O’Donnell discuss the following:
- What do interior designers do?
- What trends are you seeing come through?
- What is your style and how does this affect your client concepts?
- How does good/bad interior design affect a home?
- What’s the best part about your job as an interior designer?
From colour consultations, to furnishing schemes, to full fit out selections, our focus is a Tailored Interior to suit each clients’ taste. We specialise in interior design and decoration, Curtains and Blinds, Kitchen and Bathroom Design, with full product specification available. We provide in-home consultations to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie, the Hunter Valley, the Central and Mid-Coasts, as well as e-Interiors for those further afield.
One of our talented Interior Designers will come to you to discuss your space and bring your vision to life.