How can private equity help your entrepreneurial business?
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Pfeffer discuss the following:
- What is private equity?
- How can private equity help an entrepreneur-led business?
- What should entrepreneurs and executives look for when partnering with a private equity firm?
- How is Post Capital different than other private equity firms?
- How does Post Capital’s “Executive-First” strategy work and what are the benefits for the entrepreneurs who partner with you?
- If I am a founder and want to stay in my business, how can Post Capital’s “Executive-First” strategy work to benefit me?
- Can you give us an example of how other entrepreneurs have benefitted from Post Capital’s “Executive-First” approach?
- What type of companies are a best fit for Post Capital (size, industry, etc.)?
Michael Pfeffer is a manager director at Post Capital Partners. Michael co-founded Post Capital in 2004. He has more than 25 years of private equity and M&A experience.
Prior to Post Capital, Michael was a managing director and partner at Charterhouse Group International. While at Charterhouse, he was a member of the investment committee and had responsibility for several industry groups including, business services, technology, and environmental. Previously, Michael was a senior vice president with GE Capital’s equity capital group, the private equity division of GE. While at GE, he was the head of the consumer services principal investment effort.
Michael serves on the board of EC Waste, an integrated provider of solid waste management services, including collection, hauling, and disposal principally in Puerto Rico and the southeast United States, and DTT Surveillance, a provider of digital video surveillance solutions to the hospitality and specialty retail industries. Michael also serves on the boards of the NY Chapter of Opus Connect, the NY Chapter of Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors, and the Connecticut Chapter of Association for Corporate Growth.
Michael received an MBA in finance from Columbia University and a BSEE from Tufts University.
People also listened to this: What it takes to found a business and lead it to success and profitability