Hiring the right people has been part of the success with Cohera Medical
and Patrick Daly
Mr. Patrick Daly, the President and CEO of Cohera Medical, with over 20 years of experience in medical device sales, marketing, international marketing and leadership positions throughout the Johnson & Johnson organization and Cohera Medical, Inc. joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Patrick Daly discuss the following:
- Tell me about your background and how it led you to Cohera Medical.
- What does Cohera Medical do? Can you talk more about your pipeline?
- I’ve noticed that you’ve had a lot of fundraising success, recently closing over a $25 million series C round. Can you talk more about your fundraising process including tips for entrepreneurs who are raising funds for their companies?
- Can you share a few tips for other entrepreneurs who are interested in pursuing their own ventures?
- What could you lend to our listeners that they could put into action today that would help lead them to success from your experience.
Mr. Daly has over 20 years of experience in medical device sales, marketing, international marketing and leadership positions throughout the Johnson & Johnson organization including Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Ethicon Products, J&J Medical Australia/New Zealand, J&J Medical Asia Pacific and Cohera Medical, Inc.® Within Johnson & Johnson, he held positions of increasing responsibility in marketing, international marketing and sales. He successfully launched a surgical technology business in Australia and created and implemented the first-ever regulatory review of safety and efficacy of that new technology by the Australian Government.
He continued his Johnson & Johnson entrepreneurial-like career track as a marketing leader in J&J Medical Asia Pacific by creating and implementing training and development programs in China, India, Korea, Singapore, and the Philippines. Mr. Daly started Cohera Medical in January 2006 and led three successful funding rounds of over $40.5M in capital from private investors to facilitate Cohera Medical’s lead product TissuGlu® Surgical Adhesive through the FDA approval process for medical devices.
Prior to joining Cohera Medical and Johnson & Johnson, Mr. Daly spent over four years on active duty in the U.S. Army as a field artillery officer serving around the world. A native of New York, he is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point where he received a B.S. in Engineering with a concentration in Latin American Studies. He played varsity lacrosse during his four years at West Point and was an All-American.
Mr. Daly serves on the Board of the Pittsburgh Technology Council and Girls Hope, a nonprofit that provides a well-balanced, nurturing home and quality education through college for academically capable girls. He is also a member of the Young Presidents Organization.