HercuLean Meal Prep’s Co-Founder Ben Canary Discusses How They Got Cookin’
Ben Canary, Co-founder of HercuLean Meal Prep located in Indianapolis, helping others get fit quickly by losing fat and gaining muscle joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. The 23-and-counting meals that HercuLean Meal Prep offers are currently available in their store, and will soon be delivering across Indianapolis and the Nation.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Ben Canary discuss the following:
- The mission of HercuLean & why this is so important to the business’ core values.
- Why HercuLean is different.
- How HercuLean’s meal prepping and plan work into people’s daily lives.
- The emphasis on “macros” & what macros mean.
- Opening of storefront in Indianapolis & how it all came together and how the store is doing.
- Plans for the future of meal prepping, and specifically, HercuLean Meal Prep.
HercuLean Meal Prep was founded in 2017 by two Indiana-born brothers, Nathan and Ben Canary, a bodybuilder, and a food scientist / self-taught chef. The “Macros Curated” mantra is embodied through the 23 meal options available on a subscription basis, for as little as $7. The HercuLean Meal Prep store opened in September 2017, and is located at 3832 82nd Street in Indianapolis, Indiana.
People also listened to this: Algae: Big News for AgBio