Dr. Jean-Jacques Dugoua, or Dr. JJ as he is affectionately known joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. Dr. Jean-Jacques is a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) with a Doctorate (PhD) in pharmacy science and co-author of “Herbal Medicines in Pregnancy and Lactation – An Evidence-based Approach First Edition”.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Jean-Jacques Dugoua discuss the following:
- Tell us about the Liberty Clinic and your professional background.
- What inspired you to launch this clinic?
- What are some of the key benefits or features that distinguish your clinic as a resource for patients?
- Share with us some success stories about patients you have helped?
- How does your specific academic background aid you when working with patients and devising therapies for them?
- What other advice or recommendations would you like people to know about your clinic and areas of expertise.
Dr. Jean-Jacques Dugoua, or Dr. JJ as he is affectionately known, is a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) with a Doctorate (PhD) in pharmacy science. He is a clinical pharmacologist, public speaker and researcher. Dr. JJ is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor since 2003. He is the Chief Medical Officer of the Liberty Clinic in downtown Toronto and the first ND to practice at the Toronto Western Hospital in the Artist Health Center, one of the few NDs practicing in a hospital in Canada. He does research with the Motherisk Program at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto where he heads the MotherNature Network.
Dr. JJ is a co-author of “Herbal Medicines in Pregnancy and Lactation – An Evidence-based Approach First Edition”). He has published many peer-reviewed scientific publications in the medical literature. He is a world expert on natural products pharmacology and pregnancy safety. Print and television media frequently consult him, including regular appearances on the Marilyn Denis Show.