Healthentic, revolutionizing how employer groups manage their wellness programs
Sean Gallivan, Vice President of Innovation at Healthentic, a company who is striving to revolutionize how employer groups manage and quantify their wellness programs joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
- What does Healthentic do?
- Don’t companies do this now?
- Who are you working with?
- I understand that you were founded by dental insurance companies, how did that come about?
- Did you really have an entire year to do market research? Was this valuable?
- What advice do you have for other entrepreneurs?
In 2009 Sean Gallivan embarked on a new journey as he co-founded Healthentic. Sean offers more than 17-years of experience in designing, implementing, and revolutionizing customer-focused business solutions in the fields of health care and business intelligence for companies such as Thomson Reuters.
Professionally, Sean is fortunate to combine his passion for health and fitness with the opportunity to revolutionize user-centered design principles and information visualization, which makes getting up for work each morning an exciting adventure.
In his free time, Sean enjoys Crossfit training, traveling, spending time with his two children, and having the time of his life at Healthentic!