Gratitude, Giggles & Grace with Tracy Fagan
Tracy Fagan, dating coach and author of Gratitude, Giggles & Grace joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. She has learned the hard way that marrying Mr. Wrong is a very costly decision – on many fronts. She promotes the philosophy, “Being single is much better than settling for Mr. (or Mrs.) Wrong.”
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Tracy Fagan discuss the following:
- Your current philosophy seems pretty straight forward, so, how did you arrive at that belief?
- You say being single is much better than settling, how can that be?
- So how do you know what your Mr. or Mrs. Right looks like?
- How strict are you with your Have-to-Haves? Isn’t there a shortage of good single men and women out there?
- I have heard many concerns about the safety of online dating. Mainly not knowing who is really behind that online profile. What have you found?
Tracy Fagan is an entrepreneur, dating coach, author of Gratitude Giggles & Grace and speaker. She is also a single mom. Currently, she is enjoying the journey of experiencing and helping people navigate the dating world; but it hasn’t always been that way. Her previous pattern of dating went something like, “Date, Marry, Divorce, Repeat.” After a couple rounds on the “crazy train” Tracy decided to stop the craziness. Through the help of counseling and coaching she learned a different, healthier approach to dating – and feels compelled to help others down the same path. She believes that engaging in personal development, offering gratitude and a holding a high self-worth are the just the keys to finding that happy relationship but creating a happy life through the process. She challenges those around her to live life to the fullest and to be the best they can be in all of their relationships.