Good reasons to invest in the world’s largest swimming pool retail, service and repair franchise
Bob Slaughter, Chief Business Development Officer for Pinch A Penny Pool Patio and Spa – the world’s largest swimming pool retail, service and repair franchise joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Franchising Channel & is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Entrepreneur Podcast Network $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Bob Slaughter guest discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about what Pinch A Penny Pool Patio and Spa is for those listeners who are not familiar? P
- Why should entrepreneurs invest in a Pinch A Penny franchise? What sets this brand apart from other pool franchises?
- Where is the brand currently looking to expand and what opportunities are available outside of your core market?
- The brand is over 40 years old. How has the business evolved to remain relevant in this ever-changing retail landscape?
- How can interested entrepreneurs get started? What are the costs associated with starting a Pinch A Penny franchise?
Robert G. Slaughter, the Chief Business Development Officer of Pinch A Penny Pool Patio and Spa joined the Pinch A Penny team initially in 1997 as the VP Marketing and Operations. In 2015, he became Chief Business Development Officer to help grow the Pinch A Penny retail franchise system nationally. Previously, Robert worked for specialty retail franchise company, WNS Inc.
Social Media Links: