Global Economic Perspective: What the Recent Turmoil In Financial Markets Means for Your Business
Jonathan Citrin, a financial advisor, media commentator, and international speaker and author on mindfulness and finance again joins Enterprise Radio.
- What are the global economic conditions, what is the economic situation globally?
- How do these conditions impact business owners, how should business owners interpret and react to the economic situation globally?
- What would you say or what is your best advice for the business owner on how to guard against the economy going really sour – from your expertise and knowledge.
- Your analysis is rather unique in your approach, can you tell us more about how you view global economics?
- What can business owners learn from your approach – how can business owners use your mindful research style to improve their own analysis and planning?
Jonathan Citrin is a financial advisor, speaker, author, and educator.
A true thought leader in the financial services industry, Mr. Citrin has devoted his career to researching and understanding the interplay between the human brain and financial markets, developing his own unique brand of financial theory and portfolio management, and educating the public in an effort to improve the way we invest, think, and live.
In 2003, Mr. Citrin founded CitrinGroup, an investment counselor, which is now a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. He oversees investment portfolios, manages relationships with clients, and spearheads strategic planning and business development.
Prior to forming CitrinGroup, Mr. Citrin managed investment accounts at Morgan Stanley and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter.
A distinguished international speaker and author, Mr. Citrin has established himself as a powerful voice both inside and outside the world of finance. In his speaking and writing, Mr. Citrin takes us on an enlightening journey deep inside the human brain, illuminating our fundamental emotions and their impact on the decision-making process. Using his rich insights into the human condition, he masterfully weaves together elements of financial theory, history, the humanities, and science.
Mr. Citrin is regularly sought out for comment and analysis on the latest global economic developments by many leading media outlets including CNBC and Forbes. His writing has appeared in numerous publications including the Wall Street Journal and Investopedia.
Mr. Citrin possesses extensive experience as an educator. From 2007 through 2013, he was Adjunct Faculty of Finance at Wayne State University’s School of Business, where his classes included Security Analysis, Investment Policies, Advanced Corporate Finance, and International Finance.
The common thread that runs through all of Mr. Citrin’s professional endeavors is his commitment to delivering excellence – in portfolio management, speaking, writing, and education – and driving positive change in our markets, our minds, and our lives.