Getting your business online with Digital Marketing Expert, Kimberly Young
Kimberly Young, Founder and CEO of Develop Me by Kimberlee, that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs launch, grow, and succeed in the digital marketing world joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kimberly Young discuss the following:
- How lucrative is it to grow your business online? How often do people receive a return?
- Since the internet is filled with the noise of other companies and competitors, how do newly budding business market themselves?
- What are the biggest struggles/ issues businesses face when marketing online?
- How do businesses know what platform to start growing an audience with? Is there a limit to how many they should use?
- What are 2 or 3 social media marketing trends for 2018?
Kimberly Young, Founder and CEO of Develop Me by Kimberlee, that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs launch, grow, and succeed in the noisy online marketing arena.
As a Digital Marketing Expert, specializing in Branding and Content Creation, Kimberly conducts stratagem sessions with clients on countless topics such as Marketing, Web, Mobile & Social Media topics to get an eye for the businesses vision and how to market it. In addition to training businesses, Kimberly is currently writing her first book, working title,” Time Management: Every Parent’s Guide to Managing Your Home and a Successful Business”, which discusses how to overcome the struggle of time management most parents face while running a business.
Kimberly uses her education and passion for project management, time and task management, productivity, team cooperation, to study upcoming developments and tactics for marketing online. She is also completing her M.B.A in Process Improvement and is the mother of three kids. In her spare time, she travels, visits her Toastmasters Club and volunteers in the youth dance ministry at her church.
People also listened to this: Australia’s Outsourced Marketing Queen Bee