Getting the help that you need
with Sarah Cook
Before you begin getting the help you need, you will need to break down your business into day, week, monthly and quarterly basis.
As you are doing that you can begin to think about what help that you need.
1. What are the results you are looking for.
2. What are the skills and traits that you are looking for to complete those tasks in a way that is acceptable to you as you grow your business.
Now after those 2 things, think about where you will find the people.
2. Virtual assistant training programs
3. Vocational colleges and college boards.
4. Odesk, Elance
5. Craigslist and or eBay
7. Current customer base
8. People you have already worked with
9. Joint venturing or collaboration
Hear tips on hiring kids under 18 years of age, family and other employees from other sources that you do not want to miss.