Getting more out of your employee communications program
Michael DesRochers, Founder and managing partner of PoliteMail, a provider of email measurement and analytics software for Microsoft Outlook and Exchange joins Enterprise Radio to talk about getting more out of your employee communications program.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael DesRochers discuss the following:
- What does PoliteMail’s software help with?
- Are companies today are still using email to communicate with employees? Is email still relevant in business?
- What are some of the ways businesses improve their email communications with employees, is there things you can do to make company email something you actually want to open and read?
- In regards to employee engagement, what are some ways that businesses can improve engagement with employees?
- Are there some examples of when organizations HAVE to measure or confirm that employees have received certain information?
- How has internal communications changed over the years, especially for large companies?
- How do other communication channels come into play now to reach employees, such as intranets, mobile apps, social tools or text messaging?
- What do you think the future of employee communications will look like?
Michael DesRochers is Founder and managing director of PoliteMail Software, a provider of email measurement and analytics software for Microsoft Outlook and Exchange. PoliteMail is used by large enterprises, including Cisco, the American Cancer Society and the Cleveland Clinic, to help human resources managers and internal communications teams improve employee engagement.
People also listened to this: How to transform your brand’s perception through social employee advocacy