Generating Your Own Clean Energy with the Trinity Portable Wind Turbine Power Station
Einar Agustson the CEO of Janulis and Agust Agustson, Vice President of Janulus makers of micro-turbines that gives you alternative energy sources joins the Green Business Podcast Show.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Einar Agustson and Agust Agustson discuss the following:
- Tell us about this unique product called Trinity?
- Describe your background and why you decided to build Trinity?
- You mentioned the high energy bills in the United States. What cost savings could a home owner have with installing Trinity?
- What is the biggest advantage Trinity can offer?
- What is your advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to launch a new product? Are there any key giveaways you can provide?
- Do you see wind turbines as the future of renewable energy?
- Will you be building new models in the future?
- I understand that you are currently running a Kickstarter. Where can people go to support the Kickstarter campaign.
Einar Agustson the CEO & Agust Agustson the Vice President of Janulus, Inc. were born and raised in Iceland, surrounded by icy deep blue waters, majestic mountains and fjords, and an endless supply of fresh air and clean, wind-generated energy, brothers Einar and Agust Agustsson were both inspired and determined to share the benefits of clean energy with the rest of the world. To that end, their Iceland headquartered company, with offices in Minnesota, Janulus has just launched the Trinity Portable Wind Turbine Power Station, an incredibly powerful and portable system capable of producing power for everything from your smartphone to your entire house and car. Thanks to the innovative engineering of their 3D printed prototypes, their latest Kickstarter campaign fo Trinity has passed its $50,000 goal, and Trinity is well on its way to transforming how we generate clean energy.