Fulfilling a Dream with Jan Bednar
Jan Bednar, CEO at ShipMonk that specializes in multi-channel eCommerce fulfillment services that store, pack and ship orders for online sellers joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jan Bednar discuss the following:
- You didn’t start in the fulfillment industry…how did ShipMonk come about?
- How did you benefit from going through an accelerator program, like Tech Runway?
- What did you look for when building your team?
- There are many fulfillment companies out there, how was ShipMonk able to differentiate itself and how have you been able to grow so fast with such fierce competition?
- Any advice that you would give young entrepreneurs starting a business?
ShipMonk’s startup story centers around Jan Bednar, who moved to the United States while still in high school. The trials and tribulations leading to his ultimately successful company, ShipMonk, is not only rife with often-intriguing anecdotes, but it also contains lessons for anybody searching to understand precisely what it means to view America as a true “land of opportunity.”
Today, ShipMonk is revolutionizing eCommerce order fulfillment by providing the most personal and attentive fulfillment and inventory management solution for today’s global economy. Their multichannel order fulfillment services and software enables SMBs to focus on building their brand and achieving next-level growth.
Social Media Links: