Frank Monroe aka Khing Jus Wurk discusses his music and entrepreneurship
Frank Monroe aka Khing Jus Wurk, a music artist, fitness guru and entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Jus Wurk Entertainment the eMusician Podcast Show to talk about his brand and philosophy.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Khing Jus Wurk discuss the following:
- Jus Wurk Entertainment is more than a music and clothing brand, it’s a lifestyle concept you developed to emphasize hard work and dedication; What do you want people to get from your brand?
- What do you enjoy most about making music and running you own business?
- What does entrepreneurship mean to you?
- What inspires you – who are your inspirations?
- What’s in the works for Frank Monroe and Jus Wurk Entertainment this year?
Frank Monroe – known to fans as “Khing Jus Wurk” – has made his life’s work pushing boundaries and accomplishing the unexpected. A product of the foster system after his biological parents were denied custody following drug abuse, Khing has done the unimaginable. The first person in his family to go to college, Khing is in the pursuit of becoming a household name in the entertainment and lifestyle industries as a rapper, model, fitness enthusiast, and actor. Khing is a rapper you can root for; a true Cinderella story and an inspiration to every young person on the streets who feels that they cannot accomplish anything they set their minds to. He is successful because of his tenacity and perseverance. Khing’s latest project is a single entitled “Keep Getting Money.” With lofty aspirations for his musical career, Khing’s dream is to be signed with Roc Nation.