Stacy Swift, a franchise specialist with FranNet, an international franchise brokerage and consulting group joins Enterprise Radio. Stacy has owned her current FranNet office for 16 years, and covers Colorado, Wyoming, & Montana.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Stacy Swift discuss the following:
- Why is franchising so hot and seeing such growth right now?
- What is FranNet and what exactly does a franchise broker do?
- Who makes a good franchisee? Do they need certain skills or a certain personality to be successful?
- Most people think of fast food when they think of franchises—what are some other options in the franchise industry, and where are you seeing some of the best growth right now?
- Aren’t franchises expensive? Where do your clients get the money to invest in a franchise?
- If someone is interested in exploring franchise opportunities that might be a good fit for them, how do they get started with FranNet?
M. Stacy Swift is a franchise specialist with FranNet, an international franchise brokerage and consulting group. Stacy has owned her FranNet franchise covering CO, WY, and MT for 16 years. She is also a former multi-unit franchisee with both Fantastic Sams and Mr. Handyman. Stacy has served on the FranNet Board of Directors for over 10 years, and also serves as the Chairman of FranNet’s Franchisee Advisory Council. In addition, Stacy serves on the International Franchise Association’s Membership Committee and the Franchisee Forum, and has also joined IFA’s Franchise Congress to help represent Colorado. Prior to her franchise experience, Stacy founded and operated a deli/corporate catering business located in downtown Denver.
M. Stacy Swift
Related Web Site: www.frannet.com