Five step process that can help people achieve happiness with Dr. Aymee Coget
Dr. Aymee Coget, who is a happiness expert and has devoted her life to helping millions of people live happier lives joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. Using methods proven effective by happiness science research she guarantees if you follow her programs you will achieve lasting happiness no matter your circumstances or your money back!
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Aymee Coget discuss the following:
- What is the difference between a happiness expert like yourself and a depression counselor (especially those treating non-medication based depression)?
- Would you agree that a lot of people are unable to articulate what happiness is and are therefore unable to pursue it? And how you can help?
- Is it true that there is a body of science, namely, applied positive psychology , that aims to help people to pursue happiness? Can you tell us more about what it is and how you may use it in your work?
- When we were talking previously you said that positive experiences can put people on an upward spiral of continued and growing happiness. Can you share with our audience your concept of the upward spiral of happiness and how it works?
- You say you have a 5 step process that can help people achieve lasting joy, happiness, inner peace and contentment. Please tell us about it.
In 1996, Aymee Coget, Ph.D. (pronounced Co jjayy), CEO of the American Happiness Association, made the decision to devote her entire life to helping millions of people live happier lives. Since then she has established an international practice based in San Francisco teaching happiness science to individuals, groups and she gives keynote speeches.
Dr. Aymee has over 15 years of experience in positive psychology and works with people teaching them how to be happy and how to handle life’s toughest challenges. She does this through her program called, The Happiness Makeover™. She has received accolades for her work from people who thought they would never experience happiness as demonstrated in client testimonials.
Dr. Aymee’s combinations of techniques focusing on the mind, body, and spirit have helped people achieve a deep inner contentment that stays regardless of what the situation may bring. Being recognized as a leader in helping others feel better, Dr. Aymee blogs for many websites including Yahoo! Health, Blogher and founded The American Happiness Association. In 2011, she was nominated for CNN hero of the year.
Dr. Aymee frequently comments on the topics of happiness and resiliency for the media including magazines, newspapers, and television. She is an author in a book series focused on achieving gratitude in the face of tragedy called “Thank God I” where she writes about her story “Thank God I was fat, ugly, poor, divorced, and live in chronic pain.”
In 2004, recognized as a happiness authority by Lionel Ketchian, the founder of The Happiness Club, she was asked to start a happiness club in San Francisco and since then has trained others on how to lead happiness clubs. Dr. Aymee also has authored the How to be Happy: Self Help Guide so people can learn how to feel better in the privacy of their own home.
Dr. Aymee takes a ‘training’ approach with her clients by seeing them as whole individuals who need to simply learn and employ the skills of happiness science. Aymee’s PhD is in Organizational Psychology with an emphasis in leadership and the science of happiness.
She also speaks to groups and organizations about the following topics: stress, depression, positive psychology, sustainable happiness, taking leadership of happiness, happiness habits, the types of happiness, creating meaningful jobs, increasing job satisfaction and performance, authentic leadership, and authentic leadership development.