Feelings do play an important role in business with Jody Johnson
Jody Johnson, President and Co-Owner of an ActionCOACH Business Coaching firm in Miami, Florida joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jody Johnson discuss the following:
- Tell me a little bit about your background and how you became one of the country’s top coaches.
- What types of businesses/business owners do you work with?
- You often hear that in business, it’s never personal but we see quite often that that’s not exactly the case…feelings do play an important role in business. Can you tell me what you’re seeing with your clients?
- So what can business owners do to make sure that they’re making their decisions based on facts rather than feelings?
- If there was one system, idea, or structure that our listeners could implement today to better run their businesses, what would it be?
As president and co-owner of an ActionCOACH Business Coaching firm in Miami, Florida, Jody Johnson works with clients to help them realize their dreams through thriving and successful businesses.
Perhaps the best representation of Jody’s accomplishments is the success of her clients. Using ActionCOACH’s proven methodology she routinely gets double and triple digit growth. Most importantly she inspires and motivates her clients and audiences to work to their strengths and passionately pursue their dreams while maintaining balance and wellbeing in their lives.
“Being successful in business frees people to do what matters the most to them, whether that’s spending more time with family, pursuing personal interests or being active members of their community,” says Jody. “When businesses succeed, everyone wins!”