Lori Nash Byron, the founder of FamousinYourField.com, a consulting and training company for professionals and solo entrepreneurs who want to build a powerful brand, attract more clients and position themselves as experts in their industries through speaking, publishing and publicity joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lori Nash Byron discuss the following:
- Tell me about Famous in Your Field. Who do you work with and what do you do for them?
- Positioning – what does that mean and what difference does it make for an entrepreneur?
- You talk about the one thing that the top 5% of all income producing consultants do. What is that “one thing” and why does it produce more revenue?
- How does speaking build your business as an entrepreneur?
- Why should entrepreneurs try to get publicity for their business? Isn’t it enough to have a great service or product? Why not focus on advertising or something else to bring clients to you?
Lori Nash Byron is the founder of FamousinYourField.com, a consulting and training company for professionals and solo entrepreneurs, who want to build a powerful brand, attract more clients and position themselves as experts in their industries through speaking, publishing and publicity.
After spending 15 years running marketing programs from soup-to-nuts at companies in three different industries, Lori found that what she loved best was making someone a business superstar. Not some crazy, ego-filled CEO you see being indicted on the nightly news. Instead, working with small business owners and solo professionals who have a big vision for the work they’re doing and gifts to share with the world.
Fascinated by human nature and in love with the written word, Lori loves combining strategy, marketing tools and psychology for inbound marketing – getting prospects to contact you. Lori has worked with professionals and firms to book speaking engagements, publish articles, get media coverage and reach #1 on Google. She speaks frequently to business and professional organizations, online and on stages across the country.
Visit FamousinYourField.com and enter your email address to get free weekly training and tips to boost your fame factor, delivered straight to your inbox.
Related Web Site: FamousinYourField.com