Evolution of the Tailoring Industry
Tatyana Kozhevnikova, Creative Director and Founder at Artefact London a company that specialises in high tech made to measure tailoring joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the evolution of the tailoring industry.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tatyana Kozhevnikova discuss the following:
- What makes tailoring high tech in your case?
- What has inspired you to start your own business in Made to Measure Menswear?
- How did you go about finding your suppliers and business partners? I understand you have partnered with suppliers in Portugal. Isn’t Asia a more cost effective option?
- Why did you call the company Artefact?
- Your client base is growing rapidly. Why would people choose Artefact rather than the old famous Savile Row tailors?
Artefact London brings tailoring into the 21st century. Introducing the latest technology in creating & storing your pattern electronically and laser cutting individual garments to your body measurements.
At Artefact London they make a seamless blend between sartorial mastership and advancements in technology to bring you a new level of high-quality tailoring experience, fast speed of execution at sensible prices.
Artefact London tailors are passionate about traditions and preserve the best of Savile Row’s hand made full & half canvas constructions for jackets, working buttonholes, using real horn & pearl buttons, curating the finest fabrics from refined Italian & English mills, all crafted in Europe.
They take things personally. Making everything bespoke to your body. No stocks kept. No standard sizes. Every garment is a one-off custom made design crafted by our tailors with you in mind. They partner with some of the finest mills to source your fabrics.