Event TALK – Episode 29: How to extend the lifecycle of your conferences and events
Al Wynant, CEO of EventInterface.com the exclusive sponsor of Event TALK joins the show to share his tips on how to extend the lifecycle of your conferences and events. Al has 25 years of international meeting and event management experience.
Event Talk is brought to you by EventInterface.com.
Listen to Eric Dye & guest Al Wynant discuss the following:
- Can you share what you mean by event lifecycle?
- How would an event or meeting planner extend the lifecycle of their events?
- I anticipate that by extending the lifecycle you also have an opportunity to monetize your event further? Am I correct?
- What tools are available to reach this objective?
- What are your top three tips for planners who want to successfully extend the lifecycle of their events and conferences?
Al Wynant, CEO of Eventinterface has 26 years of international meeting and event management experience. He has managed events from 50 to 125,000 on two continents. He intimately understands the many aspects of planning well, and how technology can make the complicated process of planning, managing and engaging easier, a definite plus in his position at Eventinterface.
Al studied in Europe and traveled with the international educational program Up with People. He has worked as a Marketing and Public Relations Representative working concert tours in the United States, Switzerland, Canada, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. He ran event management firm A6 where he was responsible for the management of a large variety of conferences and events in the Southwest and in Atlanta, High Point and New York City.
You can reach Al at al_wynant@Eventinterface.com.
Event Talk is brought to you by EventInterface.com, an event technology platform to manage and engage attendees.