Estate Planning for Pet Owners
Jennifer Goodwin and Melissa Treuman, who hold senior executive positions, at Bideawee, a 113 year old pet adoption agencies with locations in Wantagh, Westhampton and Manhattan join Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Jennifer Goodwin and Melissa Treuman discuss the following:
- What services does Bideawee provide? (Melissa will answer)
- What is estate planning for pet owners?
- And why is this trending?
- Why are estate planning experts suggesting that pet owners prepare for the possibility that their animal companions may outlive them?
- Can you explain the Loving Legacy program and how it is so unique?
- How does a lack of planning effect pet shelters?
For more than 113 years, Bideawee has been the leading pet welfare organization serving metropolitan New York and Long Island. Through a vast array of services Bideawee cultivates and supports the life-long relationships between pets and the people who love them.
Loving Legacy is a service offered to pet parents for a fee – this has become very popular – so if you own a cat or dog you want to make sure that this animal is cared for after your death, Bideawee will track the life of a pet and make sure it is placed in a good home.