May 19, 2016 at 8:25 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:14 — 11.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Lu Lacourte, CEO and Co-Founder of Cibo, a cutting-edge brand and customer experience agency that provides creative services to top companies like Salesforce, Tesla, Disney, SF MOMA, Subaru SE Asia, and more joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Lu Lacourte discuss the following:
- What is brand experience strategy? Why do businesses and entrepreneurs need to think in terms of brand experience to build customers?
- How does brand experience cut through the clutter of messaging – social, paid, earned, etc? How do these “experience moments” engage customers? Can you give an example?
- Why is bringing joy into your work important, and how does this apply to all entrepreneurs (i.e. not just those in the creative field)?
- How do you create a winning brand? What if your brand is yourself?
- How do brand and customer experience moments yield sales growth and profit improvement?
Summary: When’s the last time you spoke to your customer? Get back out there today and talk to them about how they feel about your brand.
Cibo is an integrated brand and customer experience agency whose mission is to create brand stories that drive stronger consumer engagement. Founded in San Francisco in 2010, Cibo brings deep capabilities in traditional marketing and advertising together with cutting edge expertise in digital experience design, emerging marketing technologies and cross-platform brand storytelling. Cibo’s brand and customer experiences drive increased product and services sales, improve profit margins and create customer brand advocates. Cibo’s work propels exceptional loyalty, advocacy and sales for some of the world’s top brands, including Subaru, Tesla, SFMOMA, Salesforce, Ken Fulk, Volcom, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Lenovo, MUFG/Union Bank, Seagate and Disney.
Social Media Links:
Are you enjoying the podcast? Please, leave a review.