Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator helps entrepreneurs
Ed Neuzil, board certified ARNP and Phd, who has had his own allergy, sinus and asthma practice in Central Florida for more than 11 years joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ed Neuzil discuss the following:
- Allergy season is already blooming in some parts of the country. What are you seeing in terms of patients impacted when they come into your practice?
- What do you recommend patients to do to alleviate seasonal allergy symptoms?
- You turned this common situation into an entrepreneurial opportunity, Ed. Tell us about the Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator.
- Aside from allergy season, when else is nasal irrigation beneficial?
- How can people find your product, Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator?
Francis “Ed” Neuzil, PhD, MSN, ARNP is the creator of Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator. He has over 34 years of experience in the medical field and is a Nurse Practitioner with 12 years of specialty expertise in the fields of allergy, sinus and asthma. He is the owner of the Allergy, Sinus and Asthma Family Health Center in Lady Lake, Florida and has five college degrees including his Ph.D. in Health Administration.
He created the herbal-enhanced sinus rinse for his own family and patients who often suffer during Florida’s extended allergy seasons. Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator is not a steroid or nasal decongestant. This nasal spray is a saline formula with light menthol, natural oils and herbs added so it doesn’t burn, sting or leave an unpleasant aftertaste. It uses the natural decongesting effects of the essential oils to provide comfort and relief.
The spray is not medicated and is approved for children age four and up. In fact, in January 2012, Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator received the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval. (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/1/prweb9127238.htm).
Neuzil is an Associate member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and a member of several local, state and national professional organizations.