Dolphin Point Villas, Key Largo’s newest paradise getaway
Mike Borguss the Director of Operations for Dolphin Point Villas, Key Largo’s newest paradise getaway joins Enterprise Radio. This family owned and operated, six-villa project is nearing completion.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Travel Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mike Borguss Jones discuss the following:
- Tell me a little bit about how the idea for Dolphin Point Villas was born?
- How do you envision the guest experience to be at DPV?
- What is one piece of advice would you give people looking to turn their dreams or ideas into a reality, the way you and your family have?
- I know your family has been involved with Dolphins for decades. Tell me about Dolphins Plus and how it ties into DPV.
- With Hurricane Irma in mind, what has been your biggest challenge and overall what has been your greatest reward thus far with Dolphin Point Villas?
Mike Borguss may be Miami born, but was destined to live South of the Magic City from the very beginning. Long weekends, summers, and take-your-child-to-work days were spent in the Keys so it’s no surprise that after years of living elsewhere, Mike now calls Key Largo “home.”
As the Director of Operations for Dolphin Point Villas, Mike oversees all the construction and daily operations of this family-owned and operated haven. Whether you are an employee or a guest, you are part of the DPV family and his goal is to make you as happy as possible. He is sharing his love for the people, weather, and water of Key Largo with his fiancé and daughter, Mackenzie.
People also listened to this: The Marketplace That Is Disrupting the Travel Industry