Authors, Business Consultants, Coaching, eAustralia, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews
Ditch the Ladder and Escape the Corporate Trap
Samantha Chambers-Skeggs, Founder of Ditch The Ladder, a business that helps corporate escapees transition from the corporate world to setting up their own business again joins Enterprise Radio.
- Why is it that a transition from employee to entrepreneur/business owner is as much about personal growth as it is about business and career growth?
- Why do we need to be paying more attention to Millennials (also known as Generation Y) when it comes to supporting the growth of entrepreneurship and innovation?
- What are some of the skillsets, behaviors and ways of working that are required once you have escaped your corporate job?
- What is the one key behavior that is detrimental to success when making the transition?
- Why is having a mentor important when embarking on the journey?
Samantha Chambers-Skeggs is a business transition coach, mentor, trainer, author and speaker. Samantha spent 20 years working for some of the world’s biggest brands including PricewaterhouseCoopers and Qantas before ditching the corporate ladder and embarking on her own journey.
Samantha is passionate about helping those trapped in corporate careers jump off the corporate ladder and create their own path to success and happiness through running their own business. Through her mantra, ‘Be Savvy, Play Smart, Embrace Success’, Samantha encourages others to achieve and succeed through working smarter, not harder, and focusing on strengths, creativity and innovation.
Samantha is the author of “Ditch The Ladder – Escape The Corporate Trap”, and also contributes content to the Australian Rugby Business Network monthly newsletter, and has had articles published in the Business Chicks Latte magazine, Women’s Network Australia magazine and on the Australian Businesswomen’s Network website.
Samantha holds a Commerce degree, is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt accredited. Samantha is also an accredited business coach and is a member of the National Coaching Institute in Australia.
Samantha will enable you to rethink the way you view your place in the corporate world and unlock your mind to a new way of life.