Digital Marketing is for Growth at Any Stage with Aalap Shah
Aalap Shah, Co-Founder of SoMe Connect Chicago that provides full service digital media marketing for both Fortune 500 and local Chicago clients joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Aalap Shah discuss the following:
- What is the role of digital marketing in a small or startup business?
- Nowadays there are various platforms and options for entrepreneurs to create their own websites, branding and track SEO, why is it still important to work with marketing agencies to promote a business’ growth?
- What are important trends that business needs to keep in mind for the upcoming year?
- Are mobile apps important for small businesses?
- What kind of data should I be looking at on a daily basis?
Aalap Shah is an entrepreneur, public speaker, philanthropist and a co-founder of SoMe Connect Chicago, a full service digital media marketing agency that works with both Fortune 500 and local Chicago clients. SoMe Connect is one of the top 15 social media agencies in the country (as named by Upcity), and recently named the top B2B Shop 2017 by Chief Marketer Magazine. Aalap handles new business develop and customer engagement within SoMe.
Aalap can often be found sharing his experience and passion for creative content development, digital marketing strategy, and search engine optimization at events such as NBEA, Clickz, Social Media Week, Media Post, and DePaul University.
A husband and father of two, Aalap has also dedicated his life to philanthropy – serving as an e-council member for the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship, a board member for the Illinois Mathematics Science Academy, and a volunteer for Teach For America. Aalap has also been recognized as a “Chicago Crain’s Emerging Young Philanthropist” and as the “National Volunteer of the Year” by Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship.