Digital Experience Management and Cloud Trends in 2018
Antoine Leboyer, President and CEO of GSX Solutions, an End-User Experience Monitoring Company joins Enterprise Radio to discuss digital experience management and cloud trends in 2018.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Antoine Leboyer discuss the following:
- Please give us a quick overview over your company.
- Microsoft really is a key partner for you. What is your assessment of Microsoft’s commitment to the cloud?
- In recent news GSX focused very much on DEM, or “digital experience management” to reflect the larger emphasis on user experience. Get into some details here.
- Where do you see enterprise computing headed in 2018?
- How does GSX evolve with the changing IT landscape?
Antoine Leboyer is the President and CEO of GSX Solutions. Antoine has seen Information Technology from all sides by working for vendors of all sizes. After 12 years in sales and marketing positions at IBM, he started the European Indirect operations of Candle Corporation. He worked for startups in software distribution and mobile phone billing software. In his most recent position he was Senior Vice President of Baracoda, the leading producer of Bluetooth industrial devices.
Antoine holds an engineering degree from the Ecole Superieure d’Electricité in France and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. He sits on the board of the Geneva Reformed Synagogue.
He is co-author of the book “Building Routes to Customers: Proven Strategies for Profitable Growth.” In his spare time, Antoine is a frequent contributor to www.concertonet.com.
People also listened to this: Tips & Trends for Enterprise IP Networks