Digital Devices that Improve Your Health and Wellness
Cristiano Cairo, Chief Executive Officer of Klikkit, a startup based in Copenhagen, Denmark, the world’s first digital smart button, designed to help build positive behaviors that stick joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Cristiano Cairo discuss the following:
- Can you give our listeners an explanation of how the Klikkit smart button works?
- What makes the Klikkit smart button different from wearable devices that track user health, such as the FitBit or Apple Watch?
- I understand that Klikkit has launched a Kickstarter campaign. Can you tell our listeners what the company plans to do with the money if your fundraiser succeeds?
- Why have you set your sights on the U.S. market with the Klikkit button?
- Do you have any users yet? How are they using the button?
Cristiano Cairo is Chief Executive Officer of Klikkit, a startup based in Copenhagen, Denmark that is a spinout of LEO Innovation Lab. Cristiano has driven research, development and market strategy for several smart devices over the span of his career, including his prior startup, Leikr, a smartwatch for long-distance runners. His experience as a founder, CEO and product designer spans across several industries: from sports, to medical technology, to the Internet of Things, to Telecom. Cristiano has worked for global corporations such as Nokia, as well as creating profitable startups.
People also listened to this: An innovative Canadian scale-up that is transforming how data is being collected