Scott Regan, the Founder and CEO of AchieveIt, a best-of-breed Web-based software that provides clients with all the tools and resources to develop, monitor, and track their strategic and operational plans once again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Regan discuss the following:
- For those not familiar with AchieveIt, give us a summary about the company.
- In terms of key products and services, what are some of the things that distinguish AchieveIt from the competition?
- Share with us some client success stories where AchieveIt played an important role.
- How did AchieveIt customize a solution or form of strategic planning for these clients?
- What industries are best served by using your products, and why?
Scott Regan is the Founder and CEO of AchieveIt, a best-of-breed Web-based software that provides clients with all the tools and resources to develop, monitor, and track their strategic and operational plans. He has worked with healthcare organizations around the world on strategic issues and strategy development. Scott’s influence continues to have a profoundly positive impact throughout the United States at organizations such as Sutter Health (northern California), Presbyterian Health Services (Albuquerque, New Mexico), and LibertyHealth (Jersey City, NJ), as well as in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, and the Dominican Republic. His strategy development initiatives have yielded tremendous results, including a $40 million turnaround in 24 months and a $47 million turnaround in five years. Scott also holds a Master’s in Business Administration from Georgia Southern University and a Master’s in Health Services Administration from Armstrong Atlantic State University.
Related Web Site: www.achieveit.com