David vs Goliath: How to survive in a $92 billion dollar industry
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Matthew Rodgers and Kenny Benavides discuss the following:
- Why did you enter this industry?
- How do you compete with large and established businesses? What has been your biggest struggle?
- What sort of technology & apps do you utilize to help your business?
- How has social media changed your company?
- How can crowdfunding impact your business?
Matthew W. Rodgers is Co-Founder and CEO of The Restaurant Zone, specializing in product development and management of the company. He was formerly an Investment Analyst at First Republic Bank, where he held his position for four years and successfully created pitch books and analysis for clients amounting to ~$5 billion. Previously, he operated and ran his own tennis enterprise in Washington D.C. Matthew studied at Loyola University in Maryland and graduated with a Bachelors in Advertising, as well as Business Administration minor.
Kenny E. Benavides is Co-Founder and CVO of the Restaurant Zone, specializing in business development and organizational change and consultation. He was formerly a Sales Manager at Real Social Dynamics and helped build a six-figure mastermind group in Nevada. He received his Graduate Degree from Columbia University in Social-Organizational Psychology in 2013.