Creating Dialogue Fearlessly: Communications in the Age of Digital Dysfunction.
David Perry, Founder & CEO of David Perry & Associates, Inc. a strategic communications firm based in San Francisco and Palm Springs with international reach joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest David Perry discuss the following:
- Facebook and abuse of social media is much in the news lately. How has social media changed during your time as a communications pro, and how has it changed you and your work?
- How did you get into PR and what is your philosophy of communications.
- You have become well known for working abroad and managing a business remotely. How did that start, and what are the challenges and rewards?
- What advice would you give someone starting out in public relations or communications?
- What are your current projects?
David Perry is the Founder & CEO of David Perry & Associates, Inc. His specialities include community and government affairs, social media, public/media relations and crisis communications.
Projects of which David is especially proud include: San Francisco’s Official 30th Anniversary SF / Shanghai Sister City Delegation to the Shanghai Expo led by Lt. Governor / then San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom and former Mayors Frank Jordan and Willie L. Brown, Jr. (June 2010); ChinaSF Delegation to Beijing, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Shanghai (Oct. 2010); San Francisco Fleet Week 2010; (October 2010); the “Escape to the City Campaign” for the San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau (spring 2009); the Loma Prieta Earthquake 20th Anniversary emergency preparedness campaign (October 2009); public relations/media for the Beijing Olympic Torch Relay in San Francisco (April 2008). In 2006, Perry accepted an“Exceptional Business Award” from the San Francisco Business Arts Councils.
David serves on the Board of Directors for ChinaSF whose goal is to attract and retain Chinese investment and business expansion into San Francisco and the Bay Area, and to also support San Francisco Bay Area businesses in their business efforts in China. With offices in Beijing, Shanghai & San Francisco, ChinaSF is a public-private initiative of the San Francisco Center for Economic Development (SFCED), in close partnership with the City of San Francisco’s Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD), supported by funding from private sector partners.
For more on David Perry visit www.davidperry.com.
People also listened to this: A 30-Year Entrepreneur’s Story of Innovation and Change