Create a website that stands out with Portfoliobox
Gustav Degerman, the Founder and CEO of Portfoliobox, a leading CMS and website development tool for photographers and other creative people joins Enterprise Radio to help you create a website that stands out.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Gustav Degerman discuss the following:
- How did the company first get started and what is Portfoliobox?
- What are some of the products the company delivers?
- Point out the overall benefits of the product?
- What differentiates Portfoliobox from the competitors?
- What are some tips you can provide for business owners who want to create a website that stands out?
- Do you need any coding knowledge to create the website?
- For those in a similar business, what are three pieces of advice as an entrepreneur that help make you successful?
- What is your pricing structure?
Gustav Degerman is the founder and CEO of Portfoliobox, a leading CMS and website development tool for photographers and other creative people. With close to 10 years of experience in the IT industry, Degerman has become a leading voice in the IT space, and specifically, as it applies to website design. Porfoliobox has grown to become one of the best online website builders in the marketplace.
Prior to founding Portfoliobox, Degerman ran a private IT consulting firm focused on web development. Degerman received a Master of Science, Integrated Product Development from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology.