Founder and President of Copia Communications, Darryl Wehmeyer joins Enterprise Radio. Copia Communications is the leading customized Wi-Fi provider and turnkey solutions provider for hospitality companies in Jamaica.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Darryl Wehmeyer discuss the following:
- Tell us about Copia Communications.
- What was the inspiration behind the decision for you to launch this company?
- Why is Copia the preferred solutions provider for top hotels and resorts in Jamaica?
- What are the benefits of Wi-Fi for hotels and travelers, particularly in the Caribbean?
- Wi-Fi is also a “green” option that does not disrupt the physical integrity of a property. Tell us more about this since many of the hotels you work with are in some of the most pristine parts of the Caribbean.
- And finally, what are your long-term plans for Copia?
Copia Communications: Profit from Giving Your Customers What They Want
Their bottom line is this: Copia Communications offers a service that your guests are willing to pay for. You share in the revenue stream.
Most of your guests may be on vacation, away from work and family. But they still want to remain in contact with colleagues, clients, and family. They keep connected through the Internet to access e-mail, VoIP, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, and all that the Information Highway has to offer. And they want that connection 24 hours a day.