Joe Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute and SocialTract. He writes one of the most popular Blogs on content marketing and is the co-author of two business books on the subject (Get Content. Get Customers and Managing Content Marketing).
Welcome to episode #289 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. As each year passes newer and more impressive forms of content marketing become available to brands. Social Media acted as a massive catalyst for this. We now live in a world where any business (or individuals) can publish their content – in text, images, audio and video – instantly (and for free) for the world to enjoy. The big question is this: is the world enjoying all of this branded content? Producing relevant and timely content is (and will continue) to be one of the biggest challenges and opportunities for brands as more and more clutter occurs. There’s no one better than Joe Pulizzi to help us navigate through the noise. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 48:24.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #41 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Digital Dads – Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – iambik audio – PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn – Blue Sky Factory – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with: Joe Pulizzi.
- Content Marketing Institute.
- Get Content. Get Customers.
- Managing Content Marketing.
- Follow Joe on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Mitch Joel is President of Twist Image ‹ an award-winning Digital Marketing and Communications agency. In 2008, Mitch was named Canada’s Most Influential Male in Social Media, one of the top 100 online marketers in the world, and was awarded the highly-prestigious Canada’s Top 40 Under 40. His first book, Six Pixels of Separation (published by Grand Central Publishing – Hachette Book Group), named after his successful Blog and Podcast is a business and marketing best-seller. You can find him here: www.twistimage.com/blog.