Connecting Companies and Customers Through Intelligence
Brian Giese, the CEO and Founder of True Influence, the industry leader in connecting companies and people through unprecedented intelligence joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brian Giese discuss the following:
- Tell me a little about who True Influence is. What you offer the market and why it’s significant.
- There’s a lot of buzz around Account Based Marketing or ABM. Can you explain what that is and why it has become so hot?
- And what about Intent Signals? I’ve heard you call yourself the leader in Intent Signal Monitoring but I’m not sure what they are or how marketers use them. Can you explain?
- So this is similar to Predictive models, right? Or if not, how are they different?
- Who do your sales folks encounter as competition when they are in the market selling? And what’s their winning proposition?
Brian is the CEO and Founder of True Influence, the leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business intelligence and demand generation services for marketers. True Influence is an innovator in combining content, data, and technology to allow Fortune 500 companies and SMBs a competitive edge by enabling them with the tools to pre-empt competitors in the marketplace.
True Influence’s InsightBASE platform monitors and curates online behavior, signaling B2B marketers to engage with prospects before they directly identify themselves as being in the market. This new technology monitors billions of online activities of individuals at millions of companies, capturing webpages visited, search terms, and content consumed. InsightBASE then organizes intent, firmographic/demographic, and technology installation data to identify companies with surging real-time interest in a given product and identifies the people with the most interest.
Customers use InsightBASE to identify key business trends, identify individual targets when they are in the discovery stage of new initiatives, and as a complement to tools for targeted banner ad placement.
Case examples include:
- A marketing manager deciding where to host marketing events by identifying the metropolitan areas with the greatest number of interested prospects.
- Increasing the cost-effectiveness of display ad campaigns by targeting companies that are surging on interested topics.
- A Marketing VP setting alerts to sales personnel to notify them when one of their target accounts are showing increased interest on the web.
- A Hedge Fund identifying market trends by monitoring the products and technologies showing the broadest increases in market interest.
- For marketers who manage direct selling and communications programs:
- Improved program performance because you are talking in a timely fashion to shoppers and you know what to say. Finally you can deliver on true relevant content.
- For marketing operations who work every day to build an appropriate marketing stack, integrate the various tools and keep it all in sync:
IB data can stand alone, you can import it into any existing tool via csv extracts, or you can use our Rest API and hook us up to your existing platform. We have native integration into Eloqua and Marketo already built.
As the CEO of a multi-million dollar entity, True Influence has 400+ employees and contractors who work virtually and Brian was recently asked to write a book on how to create a successful virtual organization.
Mr. Giese is able to speak on the following topics:
- What’s next in business intelligence in 2017
- The evolution of programmatic ad display for B2B marketers
- How marketers can leverage data to pinpoint when prospects are ready to buy
- Is the marketing funnel flipped or is it dead?
- How savvy marketers are improving their ROI with better data
- Are predictive analytics initiatives getting the job done?
- How do you use Intent Data to get the right content to customers when they begin their journey?
- Spend less time replenishing your marketing funnel with Intent Data
- 5 ways to enrich your data sets with quality not quantity
- Brian is a life-long learner, mentor and coach. He’s earned a Masters at Villanova University in Organizational Leadership and he and his family are regular participants and donors at The Chautauqua Institution, a life-long learning non-profit that incorporates the best in sports, academics, art, and religion.
- Brian is a member of the Chautauqua Literary and Scientific Circle and is the author of “I.T. Sales Bootcamp: Selling Technology Products to Mainstream Companies” Adams Media 2002 which was a best seller on the “Amazon Hot 100”.
Brian has coached 22 seasons of children’s soccer, and enjoys running his business remotely from exotic locals that range from the beaches of Puerto Rico, to the jungles of India.
His lifelong invention would be to create a hologram of himself in triplicate so he could experience more of the world.