October 31, 2016 at 7:09 am / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:12 — 11.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Tim Hoopmann the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business that specialises in streamlining the bookkeeping for SMBs through cloud service again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss communicating with your clients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Tim Hoopmann discuss the following:
- What are your main channels of communicating with your clients?
- Why did you opt to move from individual emails to generic emails?
- Did the change from Outlook to HelpScout have a significant impact on your clients?
- In a previous podcast you mentioned that measuring productivity is quite important. How do you measure whether communication is effective?
- What advice would you give to new start-up businesses regarding the best way to communicate with their clients?
Tim Hoopmann is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business specialising in cloud services. Following his years of experience as a consultant and business owner, Tim is now passionate about helping other businesses make the transition to being fully digitised to allow for greater freedom and work/life balance for business owners and employees alike.