Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Linda David discuss the following:
- Tell us about COCBF.
- COCBF recently concluded its 9th Annual Dreams on canvas event. Tell us more about that.
- Circle of Care Burn Foundation also runs a number of other programs, including the A. Richard Grossman Scholarship Fund. What do these programs do?
- Share with us some examples of how Circle of Care Burn Foundation/COCBF works with families who have loved ones receiving care.
- Circle of Care Burn Foundation/COCBF continues to garner a lot of support from celebrities and other public figures. Tell us more about that.
- What else should people know about the programs supported by COCBF?
Linda David joined the Circle of Care Burn Foundation as its new Chief Executive Officer in 2010, bringing powerful experience in management, strategy and finance to this successful non-profit.
The former Executive Director of Lupus LA, Linda brings wide-ranging expertise in non-profit management. During her 3 ½ year tenure at Lupus LA, Linda doubled revenue, expanded patient services and created numerous strategic alliances. Linda also lobbied members of Congress in Washington, D.C. to increase funding for lupus research.
Prior to her tenure at Lupus LA, Linda served for 8 years as General Manager at Christie’s Los Angeles located in Beverly Hills.
The Circle of Care Burn Foundation (COCBF) provides assistance to burn survivors and their families. In addition to its close ties to the renowned Grossman Burn Centers, which it supports through direct patient assistance and other programs, COCBF is expanding its programs and its reach to include all of Southern California.
To learn more about the Circle of Care Burn Foundation, or to make a secure, tax-deductible donation to support its work with burn survivors, please visit: circleofcareburnfoundation.org.
Related Website: www.circleofcareburnfoundation.org