Children’s book author, Diana Rangaves
Diana Rangaves, Author of The Adventures of Rosy Posy: Friendship – a children’s series joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Diana Rangaves discuss the following:
- The Adventures of Rosy Posy: Friendship is your first children’s book. What was your inspiration for wanting to write a children’s series?
- Can you explain the 12 Values Series?
- How else does the book help children?
- Tell us about what adventure is next for Rosy Posy?
- Do you have any other endeavors on the horizon?
- What in your life made you focus on mental health issues in your writing?
- You are donating 100% of your royalties from the book, what made you decide to give your earnings from the series to Pap Haven Rescue? Why does their mission resonate with you?
- Where can we find all things Rosy Posy?
The local author, Diana Rangaves, is a pharmacist, ethics professor turned writer. An accomplished educator and business professional she now uses her powers for good writing health related articles, children’s books and political thrillers. Well respected in her field, she became part of the faculty at Santa Rosa Junior College. Dr. Rangaves earned several awards during her tenure; including, Outstanding Contribution by Adjunct Faculty, The Faculty Fund for Advanced Studies Award and the Santa Rosa Junior College Foundation Grant Award. Diana received a Doctorate in Pharmacy from the University of California, San Francisco.
People also listened to this: Children’s book author Tracey Hecht discusses her critically acclaimed series, The Nocturnals