Channeling your inner creativity and finding success
Sheri Levine-Shea, the Founder and Owner of Kayla’s Creative Art Studio in New Jersey joins Enterprise Radio to discuss channeling your inner creativity and finding success.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sheri Levine-Shea discuss the following:
- Tell me about Kayla’s Creative Art Studio.
- Why were you interested in starting a business like this?
- What were your biggest challenges when starting the business and how did you overcome them?
- What is the best piece of advice that you can give to others about running a small mom and pop business?
- How do you define success?
- What’s on the horizon for Kayla’s Creative Art Studio?
Sheri Levine-Shea is the Founder and Owner of Kayla’s Creative Art Studio in Berkeley Heights, NJ, the only place in the area that offers paint and sip events and an extensive range of arts and crafts classes and events. Kayla’s Creative Art Studio is a destination studio and meeting place that encourages friends, family and co-workers to decompress and disconnect from technology while immersing themselves in a variety of arts and crafts.
The idea of launching the business came to fruition after Sheri had her daughter Kayla and saw the need to better balance her life. In addition to running Kayla’s Creative Art Studio, Sheri has worked in the financial services industry for over 20 years as a NY and NJ licensed attorney focused in Anti-Money Laundering Compliance.