Challenges, Issues, Lessons learned from first year in business
Robbie Page and Steve O’Dell, the Co-Founders of Tenzo Tea, a matcha green tea company in Los Angeles joins Enterprise Radio to share their challenges, issues and lessons learned from first year in business.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Robbie Page and Steve O’Dell discuss the following:
- How and why did Tenzo Tea Start?
- Talk about ideas behind the company and how these matter most for the long term success of the business.
- What challenges did you face early and how did you overcome them?
- What challenges are you facing now?
- What is the most interesting and unique thing about your business?
- What is the number one piece of advice you’d give to other entrepreneurs?
Steve O’Dell: Steve grew up in Rochester, New York and moved to Los Angeles to play Division 1 Volleyball for UCLA. While at UCLA, he studied History for three years before leaving school to pursue entrepreneurship. Steve has founded several companies including: The Odd Job Bros, KOTU, Ad Valorum, Tenzo Tea, and Iliad Tech.
Robbie Page: Robbie moved from Rochester, New York to Los Angeles to play Division 1 volleyball for UCLA while earning a bachelor’s degree in neuroscience. After playing two seasons of professional volleyball, in Europe and domestically, the world of entrepreneurship began to call his name.