Chas Carrier, the president of C&C Residential Properties, a HomeVestors franchise that sells distressed properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth area joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chas Carrier discuss the following:
- Tell us about WeBuyUglyHousesDallas.com.
- How do you help sellers of distressed properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth area?
- Your firm has a lot of experience in this industry. Share with us some examples of the key advantages that distinguish WeBuyUglyHousesDallas.com from the competition.
- How is the expertise your firm offers different than the services of, say, a traditional residential real estate broker?
- Your work often has a positive effect throughout a neighborhood, stabilizing or raising home values. Tell us more about that.
- What other advice do you have for sellers of distressed properties, in Dallas, who may be thinking of contacting you?
Chas Carrier has been a full-time real estate investor for six years, and his company has bought and sold more than 500 properties. He’s currently the largest HomeVestors franchise nationwide and was 2010 franchisee of the year. Previously, Carrier was president and CEO of Getinge USA and president of both PrimeSource Foodservice Equipment and AmeriServe Worldwide Restaurant Equipment. Reach him at (214) 340-9300 or email@example.com.