CardsCashRewards.com, enabling independent merchants to compete with big box and online retailers
Jeffery Lakes, the Founder of CardsCashRewards.com, Inc., a company that develops gift cards into integrated marketing solutions that enable small retailers to compete with big box and online retailers in the marketplace joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is the ultimate goal of CardsCashRewards.com?
- How does The Ultimate Gift Card Network help small local retailers grow their business?
- Where is the equity in the small local retailer’s point-of-sale interface with its customers?
- I understand you are offering $25 American Express gift cards to provide free statement analysis to small local retailers…can you tell us more about this?
- Why should small local retailers also include mobile payment devices in their point-of-sale mix?
CardsCashRewards.com develops and markets gift cards into integrated solutions that enable independent merchants to compete with big box and online retailers. To facilitate its multiple merchant, one card gift card solution, CardsCashRewards.com introduces The Ultimate Gift Card Network™ to organize merchants into a dynamic alliance for acquiring customers, cross-marketing products and services, bartering and trading, and driving sales and revenues merchants otherwise would not experience. To facilitate these dynamic solutions, CardsCashRewards.com provides consultative services to merchants that begin with a free analysis of their card processing statement.
For the privilege, company provides one $25 American Express Prepaid Gift Card – no commitment necessary.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: