Can entrepreneurs act like digital media publishers?
Vahe Arabian, Founder at State of Digital Publishing who runs an online publication and community for digital media and publishing professionals uncovering perspectives and new media trends/products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Vahe Arabian discuss the following:
- What do you define as digital publishing and what is the current State of Digital Publishing?
- How does digital publishing (or content strategy) apply to a startup or entrepreneur?
- Is advertising coming to an end?
- What are some of the innovations within media and digital publishing?
- I see you also interview editors and publishers on State of Digital Publishing – what are some of the commonalities and takeaways you can draw from your interviewees?
TIP: Be selective on what platform you have a presence on and focus on building a distribution media strategy (not pushing content to Facebook, but developing original content for that audience). Always be testing on the content you publish.
Vahe Arabian is the Founder and Editor in Chief of State of Digital Publishing and Seek An Audience. My vision is to provide digital publishing and media professionals a platform to collaborate and promote their efforts, my passion is to uncover talent and the latest trends for all to benefit.