Caliva: On the Forefront of the Cannabis Revolution in California
Dennis O’Malley the President of Caliva, named the best dispensary in America by Business Insider in 2016, that is on the forefront of the cannabis revolution in California joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dennis O’Malley discuss the following:
- What does the average Caliva customer use cannabis for?
- What sets Caliva apart from competitors?
- Where do you see the cannabis industry is headed next?
- What can someone expect when they walk into Caliva for the first time?
- What are some changes and trends you’re noticing now that cannabis is legal in California?
Dennis O’Malley is President of Caliva, the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in California. Driven by a passion for enabling people to choose their own health and wellness options, Dennis has launched Caliva into a rapid growth phase, racing to become the #1 trusted brand in cannabis.
Dennis has over a 20 year track record of leadership roles in fast growing companies in emerging markets as well as successfully raising capital from institutional investors and in addition holds multiple technology patents.
Most recently Dennis co-founded and lead a venture backed software company that enabled brands like Red Bull, Nike, Adidas, The North Face, and Reebok to scale their revenue through ambassador marketing programs. The company was sold in 2016 for a 10x revenue multiple.
People also listened to this: Business Strategies from an International Cannabis Entrepeneur